Small and medium small industries want to start any business; they need to do the registration with MSME. This registration with MSME can be done in two ways i.e. one is online and other one is offline. This facility is called Udyog Aadhar. This Aadhaar is a 12 digit number. The reason to launch this Aadhar is to provide maximum benefits to the small and medium scale industries, who are registered with MSME through this Aadhar number.
Those industries who are registered with Udyog Aadhar will be getting the benefits of all Government schemes like easy loan, subsidies etc.
1. To do the registration the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
2. If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
3. To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form which is available at website. Which is listed below.
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details and some common information.
- In this the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There is no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
Mostly all the domains comes under the Udyog adhar registration, in simply terms Now MSME Registration has been converted into the Udyog Aadhar Registration. Its a simply one page self certificate registration.
So anyone business can register but the problem you can't run the legal enitty with this certification because banks are not open a current bank account on this certification basis.
They required other registration certificate which is required documents verification by the govt department.
It's need just only the Adhar Card Number and any type of the business get the Self Certification. so if you have already anothe registration like service tax or VAT/CST or shop act license then you can apply for the udyog adhar as a MSME Benefits.